Smeraldo is a beautiful and spacious apartment a stone’s throw from the sea, ideal for a quiet and relaxing family holiday, it is just a few steps from the beach. The house is located near Riposto, in the neighborhood of Torre Archirafi, just outside the town of Giarre, has a picturesque coastline, surrounded by a beautiful tufa ridge. To bathe it a blue and crystalline sea.
The apartment consists of:
– An elegant, colorful and spacious living room with a dining table and a sofa bed
– a kitchen furnished with everything you need
– two bathrooms with showers
– two bedrooms with double beds and air conditioning
– a spacious balcony where you can enjoy the cool during the hot summer days
– a parking space, subject to charges, on request.
The Torre Archirafi area is a marine hamlet of Riposto. A small eighteenth-century village, whose founders were the family of the Archirafi dukes. Relevant in the village are the Mother Church and the 18th-century Palazzo Vigo. Inside the latter there is the room of the Fisherman, which contains a crib made of local terracotta in the early twentieth century.
CONDITIONS UPON ARRIVAL:
1. All guests have to show their ID or Passport
2. Payment of the security deposit of €50,00 will be required in cash and will be returned at check-out
3. Payment of the tourist tax
NB: Check in is until 8PM. A late check in is to agree with the owner, it depends on availability and an extra charge is applied.