Phone: +393921541857

The public garden of Acireale, also called Villa Belvedere, thanks to the beautiful view it offers to its visitors, is at the end of the Corso Umberto, the main street that links the Villa to the Cathedral of Acireale.

From its balcony it is possible to admire Taormina, Etna and the Timpa.

Built in 1848, it is the largest garden of Acireale, rich in avenues and flowerbeds. It houses the busts of famous men of Acireale who lived in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. The most important artwork there is the tub with marble statue of Aci and Galatea.

Meeting and entertainment place, recently it has been restored becoming a venue for musical and cultural events.

 

fonte